* Limited Qty's!
Ableton Live 9 Intro lets you take the first steps into intuitive music production and creation. Powerful time-stretching, arranging and sequencing capabilities let you quickly create and capture musical ideas, turn them into finished productions, and take them to the stage. Ableton Live 9 is designed to let your creativity flow with multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192 kHz, a highly versatile array of instruments, effects and sounds, plus it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds.
- Record 2 audio inputs, and Monitor 2 audio outputs
- Up to 16 MIDI tracks
- 8 Scenes
- 2 Send and Return tracks
Live 9 comes in three editions: Intro, Standard and Suite.
The editions share common features, but Standard and Suite have additional features, Instruments, Packs and Effects.
Here are the features common to all editions of Live 9:
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support.