The Shoe Gazer is a combination of the two most epic devi ever fuzz circuits ever invented; the Soda Meiser and the Torn's Peaker.
With the Torn's Peaker you have epic crunch. With the Soda Meiser you have epic fuzz.
Together you have epic gain and toanz for daze. Together, the Soda Meiser pushes the Torn's Peaker from crunch to the edge of fuzz and beyond. If you love fuzz, you will adore this pedal.
- TPVOL : Torn's Peaker volume knob
- TPTXT : Torn's Pealer texture knob
- TP foot switch : engages Torn's Peaker
- SMVOL : Soda Meiser volume knob
- SMTXT : Soda Meiser texture knob
- SM foot switch : engages Soda Meiser
- true bypass
- enclosure size : 4.7" x 3.7" x 1.18"
- boutique quality components
- incredibly low mA draw
- silicon transistor based
- 9 volt, 2.1 mm, negative tip power jack
- 9 volt battery snap inside (unscrew the back plate).