Devi Ever Truly Beautiful Disaster
The TBD is simply an oscillating fuzz and a feed back loop with photo sensitive eye in one pedal.
The oscillating fuzz is capable of hundreds of different fuzz tones with it's blend, fuzz, oscillation, and gate controls, while the feed back loop can mutate any of your other effects into a new noise generating machine of doom.
- volume knob : tons of gain on tap
- blend knob : bends original signal into fuzz, thins fuzz sound
- fuzz knob : controls power going to fuzz, becomes more sputtery at lower settings
- oscillation knob : controls intensity and pitch of the oscillation
- gate flip switch : toggles an alternate fuzz mode on which can gate the oscillation
- loop foot switch : engages true bypass / feed back loop
- eye flip switch : engages photo sensitive eye to control loop intensity
- loop flip switch : engages feed back function of loop
- loop foot switch : engages pedals in loop
For more info on how the feed back loop with photo eye works, visit the Eye of God page.
If you have an older version of the TBD made under the Effector 13 name that doesn't say "revision 3", "rev 3", or "r3" anywhere on the pedal, you can view instructions here.
- true bypass
- enclosure size : 4.7" x 3.7" x 1.18"
- boutique quality components
- incredibly low mA draw
- silicon transistor based
- 9 volt, 2.1 mm, negative tip power jack
- 9 volt battery snap inside (unscrew the back plate).