Dual drum/sampler module with 64 samples, pitch, decay and volume control
Erica "Pico DRUMS" module gives you two independent great sounding drums with versatile control over several parameters and extensive collection of drum samples.
Chain up several Pico Drums and get one of the smallest modular drum setup in the modular world!
Also you can upload your own drums (samples) on it using the programmer device.
● 2 independent drums
● 64 drum sounds (samples)
● 8 MB of sampling memory (95 seconds)
● Very fast trigger response (1-5ms)
● User can exchange the samples with special USB programmer device (PC/MAC/Linux)
● Independent control over Pitch, Decay and Level for each drum
● Voltage controlled Pitch, Decay and Level for the first drum
● Separate triggers for each drum
● Exclusive switch to select how the two drums interact with each other when triggered at the same time (choke for open/closed hi hats)
● 16bit resolution, 44kHz sampling frequency
35 mA +12V
4 mA -12V
0 mA 5V
35 mm Depth