A good solid A/B box can be a guitarist's best friend.
JHS makes theirs from a Hammond 1.5"x3.6 metal enclosure with high quality jacks and switch.
They also include a dual color (red/green) LED to let you know by sight if your using A or B.
This is very practical in a live situation. Here are the best uses for JHS's handmade Mini A/B.
• Choose between two amps on the fly
• Take your guitar tuner out of your signal chain
• Choose between two guitars with no unplugging of cables
• Mute your guitar instantly
• Anywhere you need to choose inputs or outputs, this box does the job!
This pedal is passive but requires standard 9V DC Negative power for the LED to function and it measures 3.6"x1.5"x1".