In the text below, the user term nominates any person
who reaches the Internet site maintained by the Moog Audio store located
at moogaudio.com, whether it is for online purchases, for sending emails
or any other use of the Internet site.
1. The Moog Audio store will maintain the confidentiality of all the
accumulated personal information of its customers and users such as, and
not limited to the fallowing, their name, address, telephone numbers,
date of birth as well as information on their purchases.
2. The Moog Audio store will not sell its list of users nor their
information, and will not allow a third party to consult it in any way.
3. The accumulated information could be used to communicate with the
users of the site, to offer relevant information about the products,
services and premiums which meet their needs.
4. If you wish your email address to be removed from our mailing list,
please inform us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at:
Policy of confidentiality:
Because of the importance of the confidentiality of personal
information, the Moog Audio’s internet site is governed according to
1- The Moog Audio’s internet site is not a tool for collection personal
information (name, addresses, emails or any other information which can
identify a person).
2- In certain cases, Moog Audio can require the user to provide its
personal name and other information. The user can refuse this request;
if he accepts, the provided information will be used for following
- To allow Moog Audio to ensure the relevance of its Internet site by
adapting the contents to the personal needs for the user;
- To help Moog Audio evaluate its Internet site, to improve its contents
and its platform and to help offer new services.
- To help Moog Audio to better manage the requests for information the
- To inform the user of facts and events likely to interest him.
3- Note that the preserved emails, are kept to contacts and not for
4- If the user agrees to give this information, Moog Audio will not
reveal them to a third party without the assent of the user, if it is
not by combining them with information provided by other users, so that
it is impossible to identify a user in particular.