Wren and Cuff Ace Octave Fuzz Pedal
Wren and Cuff Creations Ace Octave Fuzz is a fuzz pedal that accurately reproduces the famous "Ace Tone Fuzz Master FM-2 Professional".
ACE Tone at the brand had ACEs electronic co., Ltd., manufacturer established by Bandai, shotaro later became the founder of Roland.
Fuzz Master series was made 3 made up to FM-3, from FM-1, while in FM-2 especially famous, representing the Fuzz Master model is.
Original FM-2 has been manufacturing in 1971 to about 1968, and is one of the famous Shin-Ei Superfuzz valiant.
In that particular tone, playing the position more than 12 F ACE Octave Fuzz, octave-up sound in bold and unambiguous.
• more than original noiseless
• for standard Center minus DC9V adapter for the 9 V battery
• additional noise from the power supply filter circuit
• true without relay switch "hardwired" bypass
• using the highest quality components, produced at the Los Angels CA
• limited production model