The Waverazor Dual Oscillator is a result of a special collaboration between 1010music and MOK. It is the first hardware module to bring MOK’s patented wave-slicing oscillator design to Eurorack format. Waverazor’s novel approach to synthesis splices waveforms into twisted and aggressive new timbres. Featuring fresh sound generation techniques like Multi-Sync and Mutant AM, the Waverazor oscillator is perfect for biting leads, glitched-out basses, cinematic drones and everything in between.
Unleash the Power of the Darkside
One Waverazor Eurorack oscillator can contain up to 8 wave slices, creating a multi-segment “Frankenstein” waveform that produces extended harmonic content beyond any single wave shape. Each individual slice has independent control over wave pitch, volume, phase and DC offset, allowing a single oscillator to contain a multitude of timbral colors. Even the “Razor” itself can be adjusted, with parameters for its own slice frequency, step size multiplier and duty cycle.
The Waverazor Dual Oscillator module provides a central waveform display that allows you to visualize the output. There’s an audio input for slicing up any sound you like. Four endless knobs make it possible to morph multiple parameters at once, while the touch screen enables X/Y performance controllers that allow you to manipulate the sound with the swipe of your finger. Top it all off with 20 modulation CV inputs for complete sonic insanity!
- Patented oscillator design dynamically slices and recombines waveforms
- 2 independent oscillators
- Detailed and responsive multi-touch screen
- 2 high resolution CV inputs
- 20 modulation CV inputs
- Modulation input metering
- MIDI input (TRS, Arturia compatible)
- Clock input for BPM sync of wave sequences
- Audio input for slicing external sound sources
- 3 Audio outputs (Audio 1, 2 and Mix)
- Trigger output for external oscillator sync
What is Included
When you purchase Waverazor Dual Oscillator you will receive:
- a Waverazor Dual Oscillator Eurorack module
- a microSD card with Waverazor firmware and patch data loaded on it
- a Eurorack power cable
- a Waverazor Dual Oscillator Quick Start guide
- a MIDI Adapter