ACL VARIABLE SYNC VCO
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
ACL’s Variable Sync VCO is a ramp-core oscillator with dedicated outputs for triangle, sine, rising/falling sawtooth, and pulse wave outputs.
It features a 1v/Oct input, two exponential modulation cv inputs with dedicated manual controls, a linear frequency modulation input, and much more.
- Ramp-core VCO
- Dedicated waveform outputs
- 2 exponential modulation cv inputs
- Linear frequency modulation inputs
- Sync input
- Polarized attenuator
- Manual and vc pulse width modulation
- Wide frequency range
- Eurorack module
- Width: 16hp
- Depth: 22mm
- Current draw: 40mA@+12V, 35mA@-12V
|Vendor Item Number||ACLJVCO|