ACL VC PANNING VCA
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
VC Panning Amplifier, from ACL, was specifically engineered for the processing of audio signals for sophisticated dynamic orientation within the stereo field.
However, it can also be configured as two independent mono VCAs.
Internally, the module boasts a low noise circuit, two exponential VCAs, vc and manual gain controls, level attenuators, and overload indicators.
The module’s most unique feature, however, is its gain balance parameter, which can be manipulated manually or remotely via cv.
- Panning amplifier
- Capable of processing one stereo signal or dual mono signals
- Independent operation in mono mode
- Low noise circuit
- 2 exponential VCAs
- Audio and CV input #2 are normalled to their Channel 1 counterparts
- VC and manual controls for gain balance
- Eurorack module
- Width: 14hp
- Depth: 22mm
- Current draw: 46mA@+12V, 42mA@-12V
|Vendor Item Number||ACLPVCA|