Active Vertical 2-way Nearfield Monitor with 70W 8" Woofer and 20W U-ART Accelerated-ribbon Tweeter
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
We're expecting more shortly!
The T8V is an affordable, professional 2-way powered studio monitor with an 8" woofer and ADAM Audio's latest addition to the T Series. Designed around the same technology, features and build quality as its smaller siblings, the T8V provides best-in-class characteristics and sound performance.
The T8V impresses with a multitude of features that bring real benefits to the user: The U-ART tweeters 4:1 velocity transfer ratio, in combination with the new Class D amplifiers high dynamic range, yield respective max. peak SPL of 118 dB per pair. The tweeter, which extends up to 25 kHz, works as a team with the HPS Waveguide. This allows an optimal radiation of the high frequencies, which means the advantage of a more controlled, larger usable sweet spot during monitoring. With a bass extension down to 33 Hz, the T8V is especially suitable for users who produce bass-heavy music.
The T8V is the perfect studio speaker for those who have always wanted to work with an 8 monitor from ADAM Audio, but where budgets have been insufficient.
• Basket: 8" (203 mm)
• Cone Material: Polypropylene
• Type: U-ART
• Diaphragm Area: 4 inch (2420 mm)
• Equiv. Diaphragm: 1.9" (48 mm)
• Velocity Transform Ratio: 4:1
• Diaphragm Weight: 0.17 g
• Waveguide: HPS
• Number: 2
• Woofer Amp: 1, type PWM, 70 Wrms
• Tweeter Amp: 1, Type PWM, 20Wrms
• Input Sensitivity: Switchable +4 dBu / -10 dBV
• Gain: Pot
• High-Shelf: - 2 dB, 0 dB, +2 dB
• Low-Shelf: - 2 dB, 0 dB, +2 dB
• Analog, XLR, RCA
• Input Impedance: 10 kOhm / 20 kOhm
• Frequency Response:33 Hz - 25 kHz
• THD: > 80 Hz 0.5 %
• Max. SPL per pair at 1 m: ≥118 dB
• Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz
• Max. Power Consumption: 150 W
• Weight: 21.6 lb (9.8 kg)
• Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 15.8" x 9.8" x 13.2" (400 mm x 250 mm x 335 mm)
|Vendor Item Number||ADAM T8V SPKR|
|Stock Status||In Stock|