AFTER LATER AUDIO ENVY
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
An ADSR style envelope generator based on the CEM3310 chipset, found in many classic synthesizers (Pro One, Prophet 5, MemoryMoog).
We have added a small twist, end of attack and end of release delayed triggers.
The module offers this rich set of features packed into 6HP.
• Attack, Decay, Sustain, and Release controls with CV inputs for each.
• Threshold controls the required gate level to trigger the envelope
• Time range is configurable via jumper on back (shortest attack is 0.5ms and longest is 750ms)
• End of attack delayed trigger
• End of release delayed trigger
• Length of the gate signal controls the length of the sustain phase
• Retrig the attack while the gate is still high
|Vendor Item Number||ENVY|
|Manufacturer||After Later Audio|