If you're a podcaster, a musician, a producer, or any artist looking to record yourself with high quality, check out the Audient EVO 4, a 2-channel USB audio interface that makes capturing audio effortless. This unit may look tiny, but it packs two pristine mic pres, a Hi-Z input for instruments, two 1/4" monitor outputs, and a headphone out that can power a variety of cans with power and punch.
Musicians will appreciate the JFET-powered DI for their guitars, basses, and keys. They'll also be sure to love the low-latency monitoring, which will keep performances honest. Podcasters will fawn over the one knob to control the headphones, monitors, and mic inputs. Moreover, podcasters are sure to enjoy the audio loop-back function. This allows you to record computer audio at the same time as the mics, so you can capture remote guests via Skype or other VoIP apps.
Software and plug-ins are included to get you started. Because the unit is bus-powered, you can power it straight from your computer; you never need to worry about accidentally unplugging a power supply. All of this and more is packed into a unit measuring 5.5 x 2.6 x 2.6".
- 2 EVO mic pres designed to sound clean, detailed, and accurate
- AKM converters
- Smartgain dials in your channels automatically
- Smart touchpoints provide intuitive and fast control at your fingertips
- JFET instrument input for guitars, basses, keyboards and more
- 1/4" speaker outputs
- 1/4" high-performance headphone output
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and iOS
- Monitor mix provides low latency when recording
- Create better headphone mixes with Monitor Pan
- Audio loop-back for recording your computer audio at the same time as your mic/instrument audio (great for podcasting)
- USB 2.0 bus-powered, no external PSU required
- True bus-powered +48V phantom power for condenser mics
- Set levels directly within compatible DAWs
- 24-bit / 96 kHz recording and playback
- Free Software and plug-ins to get you started