The Orion32 HD builds on Antelope Audio's world-class clocking and conversion technology to deliver an advanced Pro Tools HD and Native audio interface that concurrently streams 64 channels of 192kHz audio with inaudibly low latency; FPGA-modeled vintage effects; and software control of routing, mixing, and real-time FX processing.
The Orion32 HD offers generous connectivity, with enough I/O to track a full band via HDX, USB3, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, and DB-25 — all in a sleek, cool-running 1RU chassis that needs no fans. Compatible with all DAWs, the Antelope Audio Orion32 HD is the ideal hub for your studio or mobile recording rig.
In the Orion family tradition, the Orion32 HD is a flexible audio interface that works brilliantly with all DAWs. Not only does it stream an impressive 64 audio channels during tracking; it also supports multiple monitor mixes and offers integrated hardware-based FPGA effects and independent software mixers. Antelope's audiophile sensibilities make monitoring on the Orion32 HD pure pleasure: the sound is transparent, detailed, and natural. And with 32 analog outputs plus HDX, USB3, MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF, the Orion32 HD has enough I/O to track a full band.
Antelope Audio's acclaimed 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management is the technology behind the Orion32 HD's unrivaled clocking accuracy. AFC technology, used in top mastering facilities worldwide, delivers some of the most analog-sounding audio conversion we've heard here. Expect wide and balanced frequency response, sparkling transients, and vast stereo imaging with an uncanny sense of depth and dimension. This is sonic perfection, Antelope-style, as in their ground-breaking OCX HD and Trinity master clocks.
Antelope Audio's FPGA technology allows Orion32 HD near-zero latency performance and also powers the FPGA effects suite with digital re-creations of classic hardware processors. FPGA effects respond more like hardware compared with many other plug-ins thanks to this powerful processing platform. Antelope's included FPGA suite delivers spot-on emulations of vintage processors.
Sweeten tracks with authentic models of legendary EQs, such as the Lang PEQ1, the BAE 1073, 1084, and 1023, and the Helios69. Compress to perfection with the FET76. Nail your ultimate guitar tone by combining vintage and modern amp and cabinet simulations. Add luxurious dimensionality with AuraVerb, designed by Antelope's ace programmers. It runs in real time on Antelope's modeling engine, so you can use it for tracking as well as mixdown with virtually no latency. All of these effects processors can be instantiated on any input, output, or DAW track, making Orion32 HD a powerful virtual effects rack. And these effects are just the beginning. Antelope's engineers are continuously working on creating new models of classic vintage gear, and you can add them to your software suite as they become available.
- Veq-4K Series
- Helios 69
- Standard EQ
- BAE 1023
- BAE 1084
- VEQ-STU 900
- VEQ-STU 169
- VEQ-STU 089
- Antelope EQ
- Antelope Compressor
- Gyraf Gyratec X
You have complete control over the Orion32 HD via its user-friendly Mac OS- and Windows-compatible desktop app. An intuitive color-coded routing matrix now features an alternative view that makes routing quick and easy. You can also access the Orion32 HD from multiple computers on your network. Movable, re-sizable panels let you optimize your computer monitor real estate — ideal for multiple screen setups, working on large projects, and scoring to picture.
- Concurrent streaming of 64 I/O channels of 24-bit, 192kHz audio via HDX ports and USB3
- Antelope's 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management
- 2 word clock/Loopsync Outs, word clock/Loopsync and Antelope 10M/10MX Atomic Clock Inputs
- Antelope FPGA technology powers multiple monitor mixers and real-time FX processing
- Vanishingly low latency (2 samples) is virtually inaudible
- Generous connectivity includes HDX, USB3, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, and DB-25
- Mastering-grade monitor outs based on chipset from Antelope's Pure2 Mastering Converter
- Mac OS- and Windows-compatible software control for routing, mixing, and real-time FX processing
- Sleek, cool-running 1RU fan-less chassis — no need for costly machine rooms or ISO racks
- Computer Connectivity:USB 3.0, MADI
- Form Factor:Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O:32 x 32
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX:Vintage EQ models, Vintage compressor models, AuraVerb
- Analog Inputs:4 x DB-25 (32 channels)
- Analog Outputs:4 x DB-25 (32 channels), 2 x 1/4" (monitor out)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT), 1 x MADI, 2 x Mini-DigiLink
- Digital Outputs:1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT), 1 x MADI, 2 x Mini-DigiLink
- Clock I/O:2 x Wordclock out, Wordclock in, 10M Atomic Clock in
- Data I/O:USB Type B 3.0
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Manufacturer Part Number:ORION32HD