Apogee's Quartet professional USB audio interface gives you the ultimate desktop recording experience on your computer or iOS device. Quartet juices your workflow with four inputs and eight outputs of legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion and four world-class mic pres. You also get up to eight digital inputs via Lightpipe. Two full-color screens keep you abreast of critical routing details, Quartet's QuickTouch pads make for easy I/O selection, and you run the entire show from a single controller knob.
You've got the right connections
The Apogee Quartet lets you connect up to four mics, instruments, keyboards or line inputs, plus you can plug in your MIDI controller or keyboard. Quartet is also expandable with up to eight digital inputs via Lightpipe. You can mix everything in stereo and monitor through up to three sets of speakers or even in in 5.1 surround. Designed to be the center of your modern computer-based or mobile iOS studio, Quartet will help you take your projects to the next level.
World-class mic preamps
Quartet's four microphone preamplifiers incorporate cutting-edge technology, giving you seamless gradation throughout their incredible 75dB gain range. This lets you dial in your ideal level with the main controller knob (or from within the software), while enjoying amazingly low noise and stunning, lustrous detail. Quartet's mic preamps play nicely with all dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mics, letting you capture audio without compromise.
Immaculate, next-gen AD/DA converters
Much like its mic pres, the Quartet's AD/DA converters are the result of Apogee's no-compromise design, giving you the best possible audio and monitoring quality. Quartet's advanced circuitry and state-of-the-art components deliver a streamlined signal path. The result? Amazingly transparent-sounding recordings.
- Four analog in, 8 analog out interface with four pristine mic preamps
- Ideal for Mac/PC, iPad, and other iOS devices
- Up to eight digital inputs via Lightpipe
- Apogee quality, 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters
- Two top-panel high-resolution color OLED displays keep you informed
- Stereo or 5.1 Surround monitoring
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:12 x 8
- Number of Preamps:4
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:4 x XLR Combo
- Analog Outputs:6 x TRS, 1 x 1/4" Stereo Monitor
- Digital Inputs:1 x Lightpipe
- MIDI I/O:USB
- Clock I/O:1 x Word Clock (Out Only)