Engineered to offer outstanding quality, the Steinberg UR-RT2 audio interface was created in collaboration with Rupert Neve Designs.
The result, recordings with rich harmonics and enhanced musicality. Simply engage the transformer button beside the combo XLR/TRS inputs to record audio through the Rupert Neve Designs transformers and capture audio like few other preamps in the UR's class.
With the Steinberg UR-RT2, you have everything you need to record expressive audio into your DAW on a PC, Mac or iOS device. It connects with a USB 2.0 and features two onboard D-PRE preamps for condenser and dynamic microphones; switchable phantom power; Hi-Z inputs for your guitar; MIDI I/O; stereo monitor outputs; and a headphone output. Its small, rugged design makes it a perfect portable interface and its DSP-powered, latency-free monitoring make it powerful enough to playback your tracks without any lag when using the REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics plugins.
The Steinberg UR-RT2 USB audio interface comes with Cubase AI, Cubasis LE and the REV-X, Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics VST 3 plugins.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps
- Switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers
- +48 V phantom power and one Hi-Z
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics
- Rugged full-metal housing for ultimate durability