The Bastl ABC is a signal mixer sporting six inputs and two outputs. The first channel (ABC) is intended for audio signals, but can also handle CV. So achieve the latter, there are six solder jumpers on the reverse side of the module. There are also three additional jumpers on the back panel that normalize input A to D, B to E, and C to F. In this latter configuration, the module operates as a three-channel stereo mixer.
This version of the ABC Mixer features an ALUMINUM front panel.
- 6 channel mixer
- 6 inputs A, B, C, D, E, F
- 2 outputs A+B+C and D+E+F (A+B+C is mixed into D+E+F if no jack is inserted into A+B+C)
- 3 jumpers to select normalization of inputs A to D, B to E, and C to F (useful for stereo mixing)
- Inputs are AC coupled
- There are solder jumpers for changing the inputs to DC coupling (meaning it can be used for mixing CV signals)
- Aluminum front panel
- Handmade in Brno, Czech republic