Introducing EVO Solderless Cable Kits – the next evolution in low-profile solderless cabling.
EVO Solderless are an ultra-low profile cable system, making them the ideal choice for your jam-packed pedalboard or rack system. They’re easy to assemble, just insert the cable into the opening on the EVO plug and then tighten the ground screw with the included driver — it’s that easy. Need to make a right-angle cable? Just fold the cable into the notch on the side of the plug and it locks into place. Unlike competing cable kits, EVO plugs lock into either straight or right-angle position without tools or extra hardware.
Have some solderless cables already? No problem! EVO plugs and cable are compatible with DisasterPlugs, BTPA solderless, and G&H B52N.
The EVO cable also works great with George L’s plugs (right angle and straight.) Due to tight tolerances in our plugs we don’t recommend using EVO plugs with George L’s cable.
Of course, a pedalboard cable system is only as good as its cable — and EVO Solderless delivers. Our low-capacitance cable won’t load down your guitar signal and is made in the USA to our exacting specifications. The cable measures 0.150″ / 3.85mm in diameter for ultra-tidy cable routing. It features an oxygen-free copper core for excellent signal transfer and a conductive inner shield to reduce microphonics.
We’re not going to resort to wild claims about our cable kits. They’re small, they work well, and they’re designed to be easily assembled and reassembled any time you need to make a change — without tearing up your thumbs.
3620 kit – 36 plugs, 20ft. of cable. Suitable for DPC-8EZ, Boss ES-8 or other 8-loop switcher. Makes 18 cables (16 for loops, 2 for insert send / receive.)
- Ultra-compact Solderless Plugs 0.4″ / 10.24mm dia. x 0.435″ / 11mm long handle size
- Allows for higher connection density / more pedals on your board
- Plugs lock into straight or angled configuration (patent applied for)
- Simple connection, requires only a screwdriver (included)
- Ultra-flexible cable measures 0.150 / 4mm diameter
- Cable is extremely low capacitance – only 37pF / ft.
- 24AWG oxygen-free copper core is larger than competing solderless cables
- Semi-conductive inner shield reduces microphonics
- Stranded center cable is more flexible and less prone to breakage than solid-core cables
- Kit includes 10 plugs and 10 feet of cable, enough to make up to 5 patch cables
- Assembled in the USA from foreign and domestic components. Cable made in USA.