DC8 is a professional medium sized multi-output power supply for effect pedals. It has 8 regulated and well-filtered DC outlets configured in 6 isolated sections.
With a total of 1.000mA it’s a perfect solution for small or medium size rigs with pedals only using a DC power source. Its two powerful sections with 300mA each will power pedals like the TC Electronic Nova-series, TC Helicon, Eventides, Strymons, BOSS twins, digital EHX pedals or other which draw a higher current than 100mA.
The first 4 isolated outlets offering 4x100mA are ideal for 9 or 12V pedals needing less than 100mA. Combined with the included Stack Flex the DC8 will also power your 18V pedal.
- 8 outlets configured in 6 isolated sections
- High efficiency toroidal transformer
- 2 powerful DC sections with 300mA each
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- A total of 11 Flex cables included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- Stack Flex for powering an 18V pedal included
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- A mounting bracket and all pedalboard mounting hardware included
Outlet 1-2: 9V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 3-4: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 5-6: 9 and 12V DC / 300mA
Outlet 7-8: 9 and 12V DC / 300mA
Size: 146x88x35mm (excl. rubber feet)
Warranty period: 5 years worldwide