Hex mix VCA is a compact six channel VCA with an unique response curve range from logarythmic to linear and to exponential using a pot.
All outputs are routed to output six to act as a mixer, with a normalization of each one to remove each VCA from the Mix.
- Hexmix VCA can act as six independent VCAs as well as a Mixer for all the inputs (Selectable via a switch). Featuring an internal connection to interface with our Hexmix system.
- Every VCA has a response pot for the incoming CV, being full logarythmic at maximum setup and full exponentiall at minimum setup, having the linear response in the center position.
- The pot provides the full range of responses to adecuante to our prefered application, such as percusive sounds or panning effects.
- Level pot of each channel is an attenuator of the signal coming out of each VCA.
- Jacks are normalled to 10 volts, so when we have no CV present VCA would be fully open and our Level pot will act as a volume.
- Current needs: +12: 50mA -12: 50mA +5: 0mA
- Width: 14HP
- Depth: 30mm.
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and assembled in Barcelona