Military-style data transport with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatibility
Your files are important — that's why you're taking them with you. Flash Survivor Stealth® USB 3.0 flash drives help keep them safe. The anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum housing is waterproof to 200 meters, vibration-resistant, and shock-resistant.
If you move a lot of data, you've noticed that as convenient as USB flash drives are, they never seem to be as fast as you'd like. USB 3.0 changes the game. Flash Survivor Stealth USB 3.0 offers read speeds up to four times faster than traditional USB 2.0 drives. It's fast enough to view most videos directly from your Flash Survivor Stealth, without having to take the usual extra step of copying it to a hard drive first.
Not only is Flash Survivor Stealth USB 3.0 backward compatible with USB 2.0 — it offers great performance, too. No matter how up-to-date your PC is, you'll be able to quickly take care of moving your files and be off on your next adventure.
It works with Microsoft® Windows®, Mac® OS X, and even Linux without drivers, and there's no software to install. Just plug it in, and go. If your computer has a USB 2.0 or 3.0 connector, you can use Flash Survivor Stealth USB 3.0.
With almost two decades of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we've earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Need help? We're available by phone call, email or web forum.
- Encased in extremely strong CNC-milled, anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- Water proof to 200M through the use of a EPDM waterproof seal
- Protected from vibration or impact damage through the use of a molded shock damping collar
- High Performance with USB 3.0 or USB 2.0
- Plug-n-Play compatible
- Protected by a limited 5-year warranty
- Warranty: Five years
- Weight: 0.24
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Unformatted Capacity: 32 GB
- Operating System: Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Mac OS X v9.x and above, Linux Kernel 2.4.2 and higher
- Shock: 40G