The CV Sequencer is a bare-bones 8-step sequencer. Patch in an external clock and you are good to go.
Pressing the Reset button brings the sequence back to the beginning and the Pause button pauses the sequence until you release.
There are plans for more complex sequencers for the lineup, so keep an eye out for future announcements.
As with all Hungry Robot "Modular Boxes" the Output Module can be powered with a simple 9V DC, Negative Center power supply.
- VOLTAGE (x8): Eight individual knobs to adjust voltage for each step (approximately 4V range)
- CLOCK: Clock input. Use a 4-5V clock signal to advance the sequencer one step. (No internal clock)
- CV.OUT: This jack outputs voltage from current step.
- RESET: Pushing this button transports the sequence back to the beginning
- PAUSE: Pushing this button pauses the sequence and resumes once released
- Dimensions: 4.7” x 2.6” x 1.5”
- Power: 9V DC - Negative Center - 2.1mm Barrel
- Isolated Supply Preferable