The Hungry Robot Output Module allows users to interface your modular system with headphones, speakers, and recording interfaces.
It uses a high quality amplifier circuit to boost the signal to the level you need. It accepts both mono and stereo signals.
Plug in you inputs and output however you need, internal switching will automatically route the signal to where it needs to be based on what you have plugged in.
As with all Hungry Robot "Modular Boxes" the Output Module can be powered with a simple 9V DC, Negative Center power supply.
- VOLUME: Controls the overall volume of the output. Adjust to taste.
- IN(L/MONO): Left input. Use this if you are running mono and want it split into stereo.
- IN(R): Right Input
- OUT(L/STEREO): Left output. Use this for stereo situations (TRS/Headphones)
- OUT(R): Right Output
- Dimensions: 4.7” x 2.6” x 1.5”
- Power: 9V DC - Negative Center - 2.1mm Barrel
- Isolated Supply Preferable