- 100W Solid State class A/B amplifier with soft clip feature
- 2 x 5inch NEO-POWER, extended-range drivers
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-15KHz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB / W/M
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Better than 95 dB
- Input Impedance: 0dB Input: > 4MO/22pF; -10dB Input: > 100KO/22pF
- Input Levels: 0dB Input: 10mV-2.5V; -10dB Input: 20mV-5V
- EQ: Bass +/- 15dB at 100Hz; Mid +/- 15dB at 1KHz; Treble +/- 15dB at 10KHz
- Dimensions: WxDxH: 6.5 x 11.8 x 12.5 inches (170 x 300 x 320mm)
- Weighs only 11.5 lb / 5.2 kg
- Padded Gig Bag Included
Power and Clarity for your Acoustic/Electric Guitar in a Small, Lightweight Package!
Imagine a guitar amp that is small, powerful and lightweight. It would work on AC worldwide without needing a switch to change power. An amplifier so clean it can work for just about any acoustic instrument or with a pedal board create the sound of a monster stack at full blast. No more back pains getting your gear up and down stairs, you can pick this tiny amp up with a finger!
No longer a dream! American Acoustic Development (AAD) has for years, painstakingly pursued the development of cutting edge high performance bass amps that have the most performance to weight ratio under the PJPS brand.
Now AAD is doing what it did for bass players, for guitarists.
Introducing the CUB – the world’s only true high-performance, micro-amp for the guitar player! Nothing comes even close!