If you risk your gear, then you risk your reputation.
That's why you need an Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2. Part of Odyssey's Flight Zone series, this durable case is tailor-made for your Denon MCX8000. It includes a removable V-cut front-access panel that puts your MCX8000's controls and ports easily within reach.
It also features Odyssey's patented gliding platform for your laptop, tablet, or MIDI controller. A removable 2U 19" rackmount space is perfect for your wireless mic system, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. Convenient cable management ports supply you with a clean setup.
- Case for Denon MCX8000 DJ controller
- Sturdy construction and patent-pending bevel foam interior keep your gear safe and sound
- Gliding platform keeps your laptop, tablet, or MIDI controller easily within reach
- Removable 2U 19" rackmount space for your wireless mic system, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer
- Convenient cable management ports supply a clean setup
- Removable V-cut front-access panel for easy access to everything
- Heavy-duty ball corners and recessed handles and latches
- Built-in roller wheels for convenient transport
- Type:Flight Case for Denon MCX8000 DJ Controller with 2U Rack Space
- External Length:22.5"
- External Width:34.25"
- External Height:11.75"
- Internal Materials:Bevel Foam
- Handle/Straps:2 x Handle
- Weight:42 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:FZGSMCX8000W2