Due to its especially sturdy construction with a scratch-resistant black hexagon texture pattern the Reloop Premium Turntable Case is ideal for professional use.
Thanks to the foam padding this case is also perfectly suitable for live applications as the tonearm is secured against vibrations.
The 4-panel foam layout provides enough space for cables. Thanks to the cable feedthrough on the backside of the case it is easy to connect your turntable without taking it out.
- Professional turntable case
- Protective foam padding
- Removable cover
- Especially sturdy construction
- Scratch-resistant black hexagon texture
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Rotund protective corners
- Cable feedthrough on the backside of the case
- 4-panel foam layout provides enough space for cables
- Internal dimensions: 464 x 165 x 357 mm (L x H x B)
- External dimensions: 528 x 240 x 429 mm (L x H x B)
- Weight: 8.5 kg