ALESIS STRIKE MULTIPAD
Alesis has introduced the Strike MultiPad, a percussion pad instrument that lets you sample, edit, loop and perform
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The MultiPad offers an unprecedented 8000+ built-in sounds, 32GB of storage and the ability to record samples from almost any source (smartphone, mic, off the internet, via USB and other audio devices).
There are five built-in effects processors and a Custom Effect Control.
Plus, there are multiple ins/outs with USB audio and MIDI interface, multiple external drum/cymbal triggers and a 4.3” color screen.
- 9 Velocity-Sensitive pads with customizable RGB lights
- 32GB of internal storage with over 6GB of included samples and loops
- 4.3” color display delivers fast visual system status, makes editing easy
- Built-in Sampler – capture the perfect sound from your phone, mic, or computer
- Built-in Loop Recorder – create custom loops in real time
- 2 channel USB audio interface – makes it fast and easy to connect to your computer
- Connect a USB drive to quickly load your own WAV files
- Five onboard effects processors (3 kit FX, 1 master FX, 1 comp/EQ)
- Separate Main, Aux and Headphone outputs
- Three trigger inputs and two dual foot-switch inputs for system expansion
- “A-LINK” – Two fully-assignable infinite rotary encoders
|Vendor Item Number||STRIKEMULTIPADXUS|