UNO Drum is the ultimate beat creation station for anyone and everyone to create warm, punchy, high-quality, and inspiring grooves. Made in collaboration with Italian analog specialist Soundmachines, UNO Drum follows the acclaimed Uno Synth , combining massive analog tone with digital flexibility and convenience.
UNO Drum makes it easy to program and perform using the widest sonic palette to add professional drum grooves to your music.
12 killer sounding drum elements
UNO Drum offers 6 true analog drum sounds for the warmest, richest, and most dynamic drum sounds possible. This includes 2 different kick drums, snares, claps, and hi-hats - the core kit that characterizes the most iconic analog drum sounds of all time.
Plus, added PCM elements (with 54 samples to choose from) are available for additional sonic flavors. Toms, rims, cowbells, rides, and crash cymbals help you create complex, unique, and full rhythm tracks. UNO Drum lets you use up to 12 elements in total between analog and digital sounds (11 voice polyphony).
All of the above can be stored and recalled on the fly with 100 drum kit presets, all pre-programmed and fully editable at your leisure. It’s a breeze to find an IK inspired kit that catches your ear and tweak to fit your taste, or create your custom kits from scratch. Make something you like and save and store for later use – UNO Drum is ready to recall your beats whenever you are.
UNO Drum also offers 3 master effects: analog drive and compressor and a stutter effect. Turn up the drive to make your grooves hit harder with an aggressive edge. Add compression to make your tracks tighter, gluing together your rhythm with a fat and heavy punch. Like what you hear? Good. Your settings will save right with your kit for instant recall. Stutter offers adjustable depth, from subtle tremolos to full-on slices, to create different feeling sounds and grooves.
Wider sonic palette
UNO Drum lets you freely swap analog and digital elements, so you never have to feel limited by pre-set combinations. Between the analog engine designed by SoundMachines and samples drawn from IK’s award-winning SampleTank sound & groove workstation, the diverse collection of sounds encourages fresh ideas and unique creation.
Producers, beat-makers, creators, and DJs alike can always count on UNO Drum to find their groove. With the help of UNO’s sound editing controls, options are always available for the key parameters of each sound element. Tweak the Tuning of your kicks for sub-rattling hip-hop, adjust Snap for punchy EDM drums, push the Decay for thundering industrial sounds, and so much more. UNO Drum’s in - depth control encourages experimentation to take your drum tracks far beyond the usual.
- Type: Analog/PCM
- Polyphony: 11 voices
- Kick 1 (analog): Level, Tune, Snap, Decay, FM Tune, FM amount, Sweep time
- Kick 2 (analog): Level, Tune, Snap, Decay
- Snare (analog): Level, Tune, Snap, Decay, LPF
- Closed HH: Level, Tune, Decay
- Open HH: Level, Tune, Decay
- Clap: Level, Decay
- PCM: Level, Tune, Decay
- All element are Velocity responsive
- 100 Kits
- 100 Patterns
Keyboard and controls
- 5 Encoders (4 matrix, 1 global)
- 2 Knobs (fixed)
- 12 Multi-Touch Element Pads with 2 velocity.
- 17 Sequencer buttons
- 17 Utility and effects buttons
- 64-step sequencer
- Real-time and step recording with parameter recording
- Up to 8 parameter recording per-step
- Selectable length between 1 and 64 steps
- 4 Division: 16th, 32th, 3/4 and 6/8
- Swing function
- Analog master compressor
- Analog master drive
- Stutter with 10 types and adjustable amount
- Roll with 4 roll types and 4 fills
- Audio Out: Mini-jack 3.5mm stereo (mono summed)
- Audio In: Mini-jack 3.5mm stereo (mono summed)
- 2 x MIDI 2.5mm mini-jack to DIN cables (IN/OUT)
- 1 Micro USB*
- 4x AA Batteries (Alkaline, Ni-Mh)
- Micro USB connector
- UNO Drum
- 1x Micro USB to USB cable
- 2x MIDI jack 2.5mm to DIN cables
- 4x AA batteries (Alkaline)
- Size: 25.6cm/10.1" x 15cm/8.9" x 4.9cm/1.93"
- Weight: 400g/14.1oz (excluded batteries)