Looking for versatility in an overdrive or distortion pedal? With eight different analog drive circuits in one rugged pedal, the Elektron Analog Drive pedal could be everything you've been looking for. Whether you play guitar, bass, or keyboards, the Analog Drive is perfect for everything from smooth harmonic excitement to old-school fuzz effects. And even though the audio path is analog, the Analog Drive pedal can store user presets and even supports MIDI I/O for advanced functionality both live and in the studio. Expect top-notch sound quality and an amazingly wide range of overdrive and distortion effects from the Elektron Analog Drive pedal.
The drive circuits in the Analog Drive pedal cover a wide sonic range. You'll find re-creations of little green overdrive boxes and out-of-production octave fuzz pedals. There's a clean boost with up to 20dB of boost and amazing headroom. High Gain and Thick Gain settings deliver more gain than most preamps offer while maintaining sonic definition. Even with different drive preferences, guitarists agree: there's something for everyone in the Elektron Analog Drive pedal.
- Eight different analog drive circuits in a single pedal
- Drive types include Clean Boost, Mid Drive, Dirty Drive, Big Dist, Focused Dist, Harmonic Fuzz, High Gain, and Thick Gain
- Completely analog signal path
- 3-band analog EQ with sweepable Mid
- Store and recall your own presets
- MIDI I/O allows you to control parameters and change presets
- 2 expression pedal inputs, also accepts CV
- Pedal Type:Multi-overdrives pedal
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (expression gain), 1 x 1/4" (expression mid frequency)
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Features:8 analog distortions
- Power Source:12V DC 1A power supply (included)
- Power Usage:400mA
- Weight:2.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:PFX1