Past meets present; the new VOX SUPERBEETLE combines iconic looks with stunning NuTube sound.
Mini and mighty, the all-new VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE 25 inherits the iconic look of 60's and adds all-new analog NuTube circuitry for authentic tube tone. Complete with the iconic chrome stand and distinctive VOX styling, the MINI SUPERBEETLE delivers the sounds of a classic VOX amp in a compact, cool package that's the perfect addition to any guitarists' home.
Serious sound that exceeds its appearance
NuTube is the new vacuum tube developed in a collaboration between KORG and Noritake Itron. This dream device uses vacuum fluorescent display technology to obtain the same vacuum tube sound and response, while eliminating the problematic aspects of a vacuum tube. The Nutube is used in the VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE, faithfully reproducing the tonal character of VOX's legendary AC30. The sparkling, chimey sound that has captivated guitarists for more than fifty years is alive and well in this new amplifier.
Additionally, the traditional VOX tremolo effect has also been included. The amplitude of the tremolo also changes the depth of Nutube distortion, varying the sound, resulting a true tube driven tremolo effect. Also provided is a digital reverb that simulates a classic spring reverb, dramatically improving the potential for shaping your sound. An extension speaker cabinet can also be added to this package for more volume when you need it. The MINI SUPERBEETLE is not merely a reproduction of the classic stack; it is a true re-imagination of the amp that has been updated to meet the needs of today's players.
• Iconic design inherited from the classic stacks of the British Invasion
• Traditional VOX AC tones, powered by Nutube, with a maximum output of 50W (at 40)
• An open-backed cabinet equipped with one 10-inch Celestion speaker
• On-board digital reverb & NuTube driven tremolo
• Built-in digital reverb that simulates a spring reverb
• A classic design that looks just as good as it sounds. A perfect addition to the home of any British Rock fan, even as decor
• Speaker output for pairing with a variety of cabinets
• Headphone/Line output for practice or recording
• Input/Output: INPUT, SPEAKER OUTPUT x 2, PHONES/LINE
• Controls: GAIN, TREBLE, BASS, REVERB, TREMOLO, VOLUME, EQ FLAT/DEEP, ECO ON/OFF, Impedance 4/8/16
• Speaker: 1x10" Celestion Custom speaker, Maximum input 50 W RMS 8 ohm
• Valve: Nutube 6P1
• Output Power: Maximum approx. 50 W RMS@4 ohms, 25 W RMS@8 ohms, 12.5 W RMS@16 ohms
• Current Consumption: 3.43 A
• Effects: Digital reverb, Nutube tremolo
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 323 mm x 180 mm x 596 mm /12.7" x 7.09" x 23.5"
• Weight: 8.7kg/19.18 lbs.
• Included Items: AC adapter (DC 19 V), AC cord, Speaker cable