EXL157's are designed for traditional long scale electric baritone guitars, such as B tuned Danelectros.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core.
The result - strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation - is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
• Designed for traditional, longer scale electric baritone guitars
• Ideal for B-tuned baritone guitars, such as Danelectro
• Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Plain steel .014, .018, Nickel Wound .026, .044, .056, .062, .068