The MV50 Boutique mini electric guitar amplifier head ushers in a new level of professional-quality tones and convenience for guitarists chasing the touch-sensitive tones made famous by Robben Ford and Larry Carlton. The MV50 Boutique utilizes a Nutube in the preamp section for true tube performance, sound, and feel. But the kicker is that it does it all in a package that weighs slightly less than a pound and fits in the palm of your hand. If you're looking for a tone that brings to mind some of the most legendary and expensive amplifiers ever, the MV50 Boutique is the mini guitar head of your dreams.
Crank up the Vox MV50 Boutique mini electric guitar amplifier head, and you'll immediately feel the power and punch that only a 50-watt amp aimed at delivering harmonically rich nuance can deliver. The amp's simple 3-control layout is very intuitive while being able to pull up punishing guitar tone with ease. Whether you want cleans that let your technique shine through or throaty driven tones for leads, check out the Vox MV50 Boutique.
In a world of great-sounding digital options, it's always refreshing to find groundbreaking technology that still adheres to the "tubes are better" mentality. Vox knows this as well as any amplifier company and has been integrating real tube tone into their digital and analog amps for years. The MV50 Boutique 50-watt mini electric guitar amplifier head follows suit with a Nutube located in its preamp section. This delivers the punchy feel and rich overtones you'd expect from anything bearing the Vox logo.
For an electric guitar amplifier head that pushes 50 watts of power, the Vox MV50 Boutique is about as small as they come. By utilizing their Nutube technology and a Class D power section, Vox is able to cram enough power and tone into this amp to power any electric guitar speaker cabinet, even at performance volumes. Not gigging lately? The cab-emulated line/headphone output sounds fantastic for practice, at-home playing, and recording. And Vox puts it all into an amp head that comes in at just a touch over a pound.
- 50-watt mini guitar amplifier with real-tube tone
- Unbelievably small and lightweight
- Nutube technology supplies a true tube-amp performance
- Class D power section keeps the weight down while pushing plenty of power
- Easily drives any type of guitar speaker cabinet
- Weighs a little over 1 pound
- Type:Solid State with VFD Nutube
- Number of Channels:Single
- Total Power:50W @ 4 ohms, 25W @ 8 ohms
- EQ:Tone control, Flat/Deep switch
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (speaker out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones/line out)
- Power Supply:19V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:1.19 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:MV50BQ