Be the first to know when it will be back in stock
Get amazing high-gain tone and great power from a super-portable head.
Equipped with the next-generation vacuum tube Nutube, and featuring a stunningly light-weight design of only 540 grams (1.1 lbs.), the MV50 High Gain amp head boasts a high 50W of output power. As its name implies, the sound of the MV50 High Gain is optimized for high gain, and features a Nutube preamp for rich tube tone in a smaller platform.
Equipped with a Mid Control switch that boosts or cuts the mid-frequency range, the MV50 High Gain gives you a versatile range, delivering edgy sounds with a boosted high and low end that are perfect for riffing or a thick lead sound.
The speaker-emulated output delivers high-quality cab tones for direct recording and silent practice. And it also offers incredible portability, as it weighs just 1.1 lb., and can fit in a gig bag.
- The preamp features Nutube, the new vacuum tube that utilizes vacuum fluorescent display technology
- Analog circuitry based on a pure design philosophy
- EQ switch provides sound that's the perfect match for the size of the cabinet being used
- Speaker emulated line/headphone output jack mimics the know-how of a recording engineer
- Retro-chic design with mirror-finish front & VU meter
- An excellent match for the BC108 or BC112 from VOX’s Black Cabinet Series
- Power: max 50W RMS@4 ohm, 25W RMS@8 ohm, 12.5W RMS@16 ohm
- Nutube 6P1 preamp circuitry
- Single channel
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohm
- Speaker-emulated line/headphone out
- Dimensions: 5.31" x 3.94" x 2.95"
- Weight: 1.19 lb.