Featuring dual balanced armature drivers specially designed for the LS “Live Sound” Series, the ATH-LS200iS in-ear headphones deliver amazingly clear, well-balanced audio. The armature drivers combine both a super tweeter driver and a full-range driver to produce extended high frequencies along with fully fleshed tones in the mid to low frequencies.
The housings are constructed of tough Tritan resin that reduces unwanted resonance while also providing sleek, see-through styling. Specially designed acoustic sound pipes, fashioned from stainless steel and high-durability resin, are encased within the eartip posts, guiding music from the drivers to the listener’s ears with improved high-frequency response. The eartip posts are angled for a comfortable, sound-isolating fit.
The ATH-LS200iS comes with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and audio performance. The cable is equipped with an in-line mic and controller for handling phone calls and music and video playback on compatible devices. The flexible memory cable loops around the ears for a custom fit that is enhanced by the four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of included eartips.
- Dual balanced armature drivers, specially designed for the Live Sound series, feature both a super tweeter driver and a full-range driver for clear, well-balanced audio throughout the entire frequency range
- Acoustic sound pipe, constructed of stainless steel and high-durability resin, provides improved high-frequency reproduction
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Tough Tritan resin housings greatly reduce unwanted resonance, while providing unique see-through styling
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and carrying case
|Frequency Response||20 – 16,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||3 mW|
|Weight||6.0 g (0.2 oz) (without cable)|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with A2DC connectors|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||Silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), carrying case|