Be the first to know when it will be back in stock
Introducing the Elegia from Focal. Focal hit the headphone world hard and fast when they first came into the market with the releases of the Utopia and the Elear which took the headphone world by storm. But they did not stop there, in November of 2017, Focal released the Focal Clear which was met with universal critical acclaim and became the dominant headphone in the $1k range.
Now Focal brings us the Elegia, their first high-end closed-back headphone. The Elegia represents a closed-back headphone that is very easy to drive meaning portability is a non-issue. It also features the most incredible tonal balance we have heard in a closed-back headphone.
Elegia is an audiophile over-ear closed-back pair of headphones from Focal. The ergonomic design makes them incredibly comfortable and offers excellent sound isolation, making these headphones the ideal solution for long listening sessions. Continuing its headphone development programme, the Focal R&D team has introduced several new innovations, all with incredible audio performance in mind. The full-range 'M'-shape aluminium/magnesium dome speaker driver provides a very high frequency response, which is the basis for Elegia’s supremely dynamic sound. In addition, the frameless voice coil, which is lightweight yet incredibly stiff, reproduces the minutest details that adds to the convincing all-round performance. With its incredible tonal balance combined with long-term comfort, the Elegia is a key reference in the high-end closed-back headphones sector.
- High-end closed-back design for home use and on-the-go
- Exclusive full-range speaker-driver with an 'M'-shape aluminium/magnesium dome (patent pending)
- Incredible tonal balance, which is able to reproduce the subtlest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies
- Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player.
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing
- Comfortable and ergonomic