Be the first to know when it will be back in stock
When you need a comfortable, versatile headphone with excellent audio quality and smooth, extra deep lows, reach for TASCAM's TH-06. DJ's, producers, and remixers can rely on these headphones for producing EDM, Hip Hop, Metal, R&B, and other genres that need extra punch, and they're an excellent choice for music enthusiasts who simply love deep low end.
The Choice for Big Bass
The TH-06 employs a custom 45mm neodymium-magnet driver and features Bass XL, a special voicing that delivers enhanced low-frequency response for superior dynamic range, while offering excellent clarity and minimal distortion. You get deep low bass that is balanced, never overpowering the rest of the audio field or sounding tubby or artificial.
Work in Comfort Without Ear Fatigue
TASCAM TH-06 headphones are lightweight and feature high-quality, circumaural, closed-back ear cups that provide listening isolation while minimizing headphone bleed. The ear cups rotate 180 degrees, and a special sewing process around the edge tightly stitches them around a stainless steel frame for extra cushion. Combined with a strong, flexible, lightweight manganese headband, this ensures a comfortable fit. With their comfort, adjustability, distortion-free sound, and listening isolation, you can monitor with TH-06 headphones for extended periods without ear fatigue.
High Quality Cables and Connections
TH-06 headphones are built to perform over the long haul, including internal connections that use OFC oxygen-free copper wire core. The 9.8ft (3m) cable gives you plenty of room to move around, and it comes with both a gold-plated, 1/8-inch (3.5mm) connector and a 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter.
- Ultra wide dynamic range with enhanced Bass XL response
- Smooth natural bass for DJ's, producers, remixers, or anyone wanting expanded low end
- Closed back, circumaural design with 180° cup rotation
- 45 mm NdFeB neodymium-magnet driver
- Dynamic transducer
- Strong, flexible, lightweight manganese headband
- A special sewing process around the edge tightly stitches ear cups around a stainless steel frame for extra cushion
- Cable length: About 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended
- Gold plated 1/8-inch (3.5mm) connector
- Screw-on 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter
- Frequency response: 10 – 26k Hz
- Max power: 1850mW
- Rating Power: 320mW
- Impedance: 45Ω
- Sensitivity: 94 dB (+/-3 dB)