The World's First Floorboard Looper with 7" Touch Display and Powerful Quad-Core Processor
A well-refined smart user interface with huge 7" display provides all of the dynamic feedback you need to stay focused on building your loops. You can touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to customize the HeadRush Looperboard to your personal workflow.
Flawless Recording Quality
The HeadRush Looperboard features premium audio circuitry and operates at a class-leading 32-bit floating 48kHz audio quality, so you can be sure that you'll be capturing every nuance of your performance.
Massive Loop Performance
The HeadRush Looperboard can record and playback over nine hours of audio at full quality to its internal storage, and you can also export your loops for later use by using the SD and USB storage inputs.
Flexible Audio Routing
The intuitive audio routing setup page enables you to quickly route any of the four inputs, four looper tracks, backing track or click track to any of the four outputs and/or headphones output, giving you the ultimate flexibility to optimize your sound at any performance situation.
Superior Loop Control
The 12 built-in footswitches enable you to quickly create and transform your loops and they feature individual RGB LEDs that dynamically update to provide useful feedback. You can record, overdub, play, undo/redo, reverse, transpose, bounce, and peel individual layers off in the reverse order they were added, fade, and clear your individual looper tracks all on-the-fly. You can also reverse, fade, multiply or divide length, and multiply or divide playback speed instantly for your whole loop at once.
• 7" high-resolution multi-touch display
• Over 9 hours of internal recording time
• Record up to 4 stereo or mono looper tracks at a time
• Click track and smart quantization features
• Tap tempo with intelligent time-stretch
• Premium built-in FX for guitars, vocals, percussion and more
• (4) Combo XLR + 1/4" inputs with switchable phantom power
• (4) Assignable XLR, 1/4" outputs, and headphone outputs
• MIDI In and Out for receiving MIDI clock and external MIDI control
• (2) USB-A and (1) SD storage inputs for loop storage and audio import
• Built-in USB audio interface; includes Pro Tools | First: HeadRush Edition
• Over 300 built-in drum and percussion loops for getting started
In the Box
• USB Cable
• Power Adapter
• Software Download Card
• Quickstart Guide
• Safety & Warranty Manual
Pedal Type: Looper with Touchscreen
Looper: 4-track Stereo; Fixed, Serial, Sync, Serial/Sync, Free
Looping Time: 9 hours recording time
Presets: 300 Built-in loops
Effects: 8 x Effects per Virtual Rack
Inputs: 4 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
Outputs: 2 x 1/4", 2 x XLR
Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
MIDI I/O: In, Out/Thru
USB: 2 x Type A, 1 x Type B
Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (expression)
Storage: SD Card Slot, USB Flash Drive
Software: Pro Tools First Headrush Edition
Power Source: 19V DC 3.4A power supply (included)
Dimensions: 20.16" x 12.24" x 3.0" (51.2 x 31.1 x 7.6 cm)
Weight: 12.1 lb (5.5 kg)