Be the first to know when it will be back in stock
Data Stream 8 is a flexible DMX splitter designed to distribute and boost incoming DMX signals from dual inputs into 8 separate outputs via a master 3-position switch.
Each input can be used simultaneously and sent to any output. Individual 2-position switches can also send data from either the A or B input separately.
Each of the outputs is optically isolated from the others providing protection in the event of a short.
A threaded insert allows the unit to be safely secured to trussing.
- Flexible DMX splitter provides up to 8 outputs from dual inputs
- Each input can be used simultaneously and sent to any output
- Master 3-position switch quickly sends A or B input to all 8 outputs
- Individual 2-position switches send data from either the A or B input
- Optically isolated outputs provide protection in the event of a short
- Threaded insert safely secures to overhead truss
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Rackmount: 1U
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 2 W, 0.04 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 2 W, 0.03 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
- Size: 19 x 5.2 x 1.7 in (483 x 132 x 44 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Data Stream 8
- Power cord
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide