The Freedom Flex H4 IP Kit includes six Freedom Flex H4 IP fixtures, six quick-change battery packs, and a rugged road case with built-in charger.
The fixtures are 100% wireless, battery-operated pars with built-in D-Fi transceivers. They have hex-color (RGBAW + UV) LED technology for unlimited color mixing capabilities.
The fixtures are outdoor-rated and have a robust housing that repels water, snow, dirt, and sand for all-weather applications.
Freedom Flex H4 IP has multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON Air and the FlareCON app, and it works in master/slave mode with any Freedom Par.
- Swappable battery pack ensures the fixture is always ready to go
- Charging road case simultaneously charges and holds six batteries
- Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the IRC-6 remote
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Compact and lightweight design easily integrates into TRUSST setups
|DMX Channels||6, 8, or 12|
|Light Source||4 x LEDs (hex-color RGBAW + UV) 10 W, 2 A|
|LED Life Expectancy||50,000 hours|
|Max Distance||600' / 182.9 m|
|Strobe Rate||0 to 30 Hz|
|PWM Frequency||1.2 kHz|
|Recharge Time||6 hours|
|Illuminance||2163 lux at 6.6' / 2 m|
|Maximum Runtime||Single Color: Up to 20 hours
All Colors On: Up to 8 hours
|Temperature||Startup: 32 to 122°F / 0 to 50°C
Operating: -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
|Bracket Mounting||M12 hole|
|Wheel Size||Road Case Wheel: 3" / 76.2 mm|
|Dimensions||LED Fixture: 5.7 x 5.4 x 8.0" / 14.5 x 13.8 x 20.4 cm
Road Case: 60.3 x 58.6 x 11.7" / 153.2 x 148.8 x 30.0 cm
|Weight||LED Fixture: 8.8 lb / 4 kg|