Be the first to know when it will be back in stock
Hurricane™ 1200 is a powerful and portable fog machine that brings any light show to life with a thick fog output.
The included timer remote controls the output of fog for precise a precise performance. After an initial heat up period, the Hurricane™ 1200 is always ready to provide fog on demand. A manual fog button puts easy control at your fingertips and the LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety indicating heater status and fluid levels.
An advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating.
The machine has ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup and residue-free water-based fog output.
- Compact and lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of fog to enhance any light show
- Included timer remote with variable output control allows for precise effect operation
- Always Ready technology provides fog on demand
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- Ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup
- Residue-free water based fog output
- Tank Capacity: 0.26 gal (1.0 l)
- Controller Length: 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Heat-up Time: 2 min
- Output: 18,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 28 ml/min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,180 W, 10 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,180 W, 5.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 6.4 lb (2.9 kg)
- Size: 11.3 x 9.3 x 8.2 in (286 x 235 x 209 mm)
- Optional Controllers: FC-W, FC-M
- Approvals: CE