Swarm Wash FX is a 4-in-1 LED effect fixture that combines an RGBAW rotating derby, RGB+UV wash, red/green laser, and a ring of white SMD strobes.
Create an endless array of looks by individually controlling each effect via DMX and master/slave modes, or an optional IRC-6 remote.
Other features include automated and sound activated programs and a user-friendly menu structure. Multiple units can be power linked to save time running cables and extension cords.
- 4-in-1 LED light that combines an RGBAW rotating derby, RGB+UV wash, red/green laser, and a ring of white SMD strobes
- Endless possible looks with individual control of each effect via DMX and Master/Slave modes, or IRC-6
- Improved menu structure for ease of use
- Red and green laser beams project thousands of beams for maximum coverage
- Quick set up with automatic and sound-activated programs
- Control clutter and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- DMX Channels: 2 or 18
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (Swarm): 5 LEDs (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 amber, 1 white) 2 W (650 mA) 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (Wash): 8 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 1.5 W (600 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (Strobe) 12 LEDs (white) 1 W (300 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (Laser): 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Power Linking: 15 units @ 120 V; 26 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 40 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 38 W, 0.3A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 9.2 lb (4.2 kg)
- Size: 13.1 x 13 x 9.4 in (335 x 332 x 241 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FDA
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6