Reserve your unit now!
Create dazzling effects while energizing the dance floor with the Helicopter Q6 from Chauvet, a versatile multi-effects light with 6 pods, each with an adjustable RGBW LED beams, 24 white surface mount device (SMD) strobe LEDs, and a laser section with a red and green laser diodes.
The lights combine to create breath-taking and dynamic aerial effects on a rotating base with a continuous pan rotation and 360° of coverage. Each of the 6 pods can be addressed independently, offering maximum control.
The unit can be operated by built-in programs, sound activation, or via DMX with settings of 3 or 16 channel controls. The fixture can provide a strobe effect with a rate of 0 to 20 Hz. Up to 12 units can be power linked on a single 120V circuit (or 23 units at 230V). The Helicopter Q6 ships with a hanging bracket and mounting hardware.
- A multi-effect light that includes adjustable RGBW beams, a round SMD strobe and a red/green pattern laser on a rotating base
- Continuous pan rotation that creates breath taking effects unlike any other light
- Narrow, razor-sharp beams of RGBW light for aerial effects
- Achieve maximum room coverage by positioning each of the 6 RGBW beams independently
- Rotating red and green laser produces thousands of razor sharp beams that cover a large area
- Flexible control using automated and sound-activated programs, Master/Slave, DMX or an optional IRC-6
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
|Vendor Item Number||HELICOPTERQ6|