Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Hurricane 2000 is a professional, high volume fog machine that produces a thick plume on demand. It features a PowerCON®-compatible power input connection and 3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections for quick setup options.
Hurricane 2000 has Always-ready technology that provides continuous output and its built-in timer provides hands-free, automated operation.
An advanced fluid sensor with automatic shut-off prevents overheating and the variable output can be controlled from the on-board LCD display or DMX.
- Professional, high volume fog machine produces a thick plume on demand
- PowerCON®-compatible power input connection
- 3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections for a quick setup
- Always-ready technology provides continuous output
- Built-in timer provides hands-free, automated operation
- Advanced fluid sensor with automatic shut-off prevents overheating
- Variable output control from on-board LCD display or DMX
- Strong, sturdy housing for reliability in all production types
- DMX Channels: 1
- DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Heat-Up Time: 3 min
- Reheat Time: 20 seconds
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1230 W, 10.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 1350 W, 6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 13.6 lb (6.2 kg)
- Size: 19 x 11.6 x 9.3 in (487 x 297 x 236 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Tank Capacity: 1 gal (3 l)
- Output: 25,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 48.6 ml/min
- Compatible Fluids: HFG, HDF
- Hurricane 2000
- Power cord
|Vendor Item Number||HURRICANE-2000|