Be the first to know when it will be back in stock
The DB14b is a special purpose direct box for applications where a stereo source signal can be separated, and individual volume controls used for each track. It provides a summed XLR output four uses such as an AV presentation from a laptop computer, or a rehearsing choir to a music track. Hum elimination is also included with the ground lift switch. It has stereo RCA and 1/8\\\" inputs, 2 volume controls, RCA and XLR outputs, and uses no power.
- Splits Stereo RCA and stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) signals
- Individual Right and Left level controls
- Transformer balanced XLR mono output.
- Hum elimination/ground lift switch
- Max Input Level: +20 dB
- Max Output Level: +20dB RCA, 0 dB XLR
- Frequency Response: (Low Z) 50 Hz to 16 kHz
- Weight: 1 lb (.45 kg)