The Shure Model UA844 is a UHF antenna distribution system that allows the expansion of wireless microphone systems by splitting one pair of antennas to multiple receivers. It also amplifies RF signals to compensate for insertion loss that results from splitting signal power to multiple outlets. A single UA844 system can support up to four wireless receivers. A maximum of five systems may be used with a two-tiered configuration (see user guide).
The UA844SWB/LC option comes with the four push on DC cables and no antenna cables. It is recommended for use with the BLXR, SLX, and QLX-D wireless systems. To connect the receiver antenna ports to the UA844SWB/LC, use the BNC-BNC antenna cables supplied with each BLXR, SLX, QLX-D wireless systems.
- Front-mounting antenna hardware
- Rack-mounting hardware
- External power supply
- Antenna cables for receiver connections
- DC power cables for receiver connections
- Wideband UHF (470-952 MHz)
- Four-way active antenna splitter
- For QLX-D, ULX, ULX-D, SLX and BLX (BLX4R only) receivers