The Shure SM58-CN Vocal Microphone features a unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal design, well suited for professional vocal use in live performances, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. A built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise, while the cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
The microphone offers durable construction, a high-quality, internal shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille for withstanding rough handling. The SM58-CN is designed to perform consistently both outdoors and indoors, and when used for singing or speech applications.
The microphone includes a microphone clip , a 25' XLR to XLR microphone cable, and a zippered pouch.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shockmount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant microphone clip that rotates 180 degrees
- High quality, rugged, and reliable
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 15 kHz
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 15 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-57.5 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Dimensions||L: 6.38" / L: 16.21 cm|
|Weight||0.82 lb / 372 g|
|Package Weight||2.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.1 x 4.9 x 3.3"|