What do you want in a wireless mic system?
The performers here would agree that range, audio quality, and ease-of-use top the list.
Sennheiser's EW D1 2.4GHz digital systems give you all that - plus phenomenal value. Ideal for applications requiring up to eight systems, EW D1 wireless features Automatic Frequency Management, which continuously scans for interference and changes frequencies if needed - on the fly!
Plus, D1 systems detect each other and work seamlessly together to assign and manage frequencies.
This EW D1 vocal set includes a receiver and a handheld transmitter fitted with Sennheiser's popular e845 supercardioid dynamic capsule. Concentrate on your performance instead of your tech, with Sennheiser EW D1 digital wireless!
- 2.4 GHz digital transmission with license-free operation
- Ideal for applications requiring up to eight systems
- Automatic Frequency Management continuously scans for interference
- AFM Automatically changes frequencies if needed - on the fly
- D1 systems detect each other and work together to assign and manage frequencies
- Adaptive high-power transmission continuously checks wireless signal strength
- Adjusts transmission power for consistent, reliable performance
- D1 systems deliver up to 100 mW, which delivers generous usable working range
- Automatic Sensitivity Adjustment automatically optimize input for maximum dynamics
- Excellent sound quality that captures every nuance of your performance
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:Up to 8
- System: Analog/Digital:Digital
- System: Frequency Range:2.4GHz
- System: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Supercardioid
- Microphone: Frequency Response:40Hz-18kHz
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:6 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:8.46" x 1.57"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.62 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio:105dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Type:Rackmount
- Receiver: Rackmountable:Yes (kit sold separately)
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:Half
- Receiver: Displays:OLED
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Data I/O:1 x Ethernet
- Receiver: Dimensions:8.35" x 6.61" x 1.69"
- Receiver: Weight:1.82 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:505824