Be the first to know when it will be back in stock
The Sennheiser EW 100 G4-835-S is an easy-to-set-up rackmount wireless handheld microphone system that brings high-quality, reliable audio to presenters, clergy, lecturers, and performers working in business and educational settings, houses-of-worship, theaters, or on musical stages.
The EW 100 G4-835-S features a true diversity, half-rack receiver housed in a rugged, full-metal chassis. The receiver's auto-scan function searches a wide 42 MHz UHF tuning range with 1680 selectable frequencies available, seeking out a clean, interference-free channel for your audio transmission.
This system includes an SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter equipped with an interchangeable MMD 835 dynamic cardioid microphone capsule optimized for speech. The handheld transmitter provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries, with a fixed 30mW RF power output and a transmission range up to 330'. Up to 12 wireless mics can operate simultaneously in the same space, with the receivers linked together for fast, multi-channel frequency setup.
The EW 100 G4-835-S is backward-compatible with previous evolution systems. You can mix and match G4/G3/G2/G1 receivers or bodypack, handheld, and plug-on transmitters. It is also compatible with EW 300/500 systems.
Lightweight Handheld Transmitter with MMD 835 Cardioid Capsule
The rugged, all-metal handheld transmitter features a mute function and can be locked out to prevent accidental changes during a performance. A backlit LCD displays essential information and provides fast menu access. The transmitter syncs to the receiver via infrared with a quick press on the Sync button.
The SKM 100 G4 is powered via two AA batteries or a rechargeable BA 2015 Accupack battery (available separately). Side contacts allow for recharging the Accupack without removing it from the transmitter—requires the L 2015 quick-charging unit (available separately).
The transmitter's interchangeable capsule design allows you to use a variety of optional dynamic and condenser mic capsules, with pickup patterns ranging from wide omnidirectional to narrow supercardioid —capsules include the MMD 835, MMD 845, MME 865, MMD 935, MMD 945, and MMD 42.
Easy-to-Operate Receiver with True-Diversity Reception
The system features 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 12 compatible frequency presets and 1 user bank with up to 12 user-programmable frequencies.
To prevent interference, the EM 100 receiver's true-diversity reception compares incoming signals on two independent receiver circuits to ensure optimal RF quality. To ensure crystal clear audio, Sennheiser's proprietary HDX compander technology maximizes the microphone's signal-to-noise ratio, while avoiding RF noise.
The built-in equalizer enables you to change the frequency response of the output signal; you can reduce the bass range and boost the treble range. The receiver also offers an adjustable output level range of 48 dB to match the audio input of your mixing board or PA system. Musicians will appreciate the built-in guitar tuner.
The back panel houses a balanced XLR output as well as an unbalanced 1/4" output. A kit is included for rackmount installation. The unit comes with a universal power supply and EU, US, UK, Korea, Australia, and China adapters.
Fast Multi-Channel Setup for Expanded System
If you assign the frequencies manually, you can expand the setup to accommodate a maximum of 20 receivers. An RJ10 cable is included.
Enhance the Performance of Your System
Adding a pair of A 1031-U omnidirectional antennas or a pair of A 2003 UHF directional antennas increases the range of your system and offers increased protection against interference.
Add Functionality to Your System
- The discrete ME 2-II and MKE 2 lavalier mics provide exceptional clarity in spoken-word applications.
- The lightweight ME 3-II is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active presentations.
- The Ci 1 instrument cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:516-558 MHz (A band)
- System: Operating Range:330 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:154dB SPL
- Microphone: Frequency Response:80Hz-18kHz
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld with Mic Capsule
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:8 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:7.57" x 1.36" (without capsule)
- Transmitter: Weight:0.99 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio:≥110dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Type:Rackmount
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:Half-rack
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Data I/O:2 x RJ10
- Receiver: Power Source:12V DC power supply
- Receiver: Dimensions:8.35" x 1.7" x 6.61"
- Receiver: Weight:2.16 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:507887