The Sennheiser XSW 1-835 bundles great sound and ease of use into a sleek handheld wireless system. The transmitter employs an 835 cardioid capsule with a warm, smooth sound, excellent feedback rejection, and superior SPL handling. Convenient features like one-button scanning and synchronization are housed in a streamlined receiver with built-in antennas. Intuitive icon-based indicators make operation a piece of cake. Use up to 10 systems simultaneously. The Sennheiser XSW 1-835 is a great handheld wireless system for singers, presenters, and instrumentalists.
Sennheiser XS Wireless 1 systems combine modern looks with great sound and ease of use.
The Sennheiser XSW 1-835 is outfitted with their 835 capsule. For a great all-around stage mic, you can't beat the 835. Its cardioid pickup pattern yields superior feedback and off-axis rejection. Its balanced frequency response exhibits a warm, smooth sound. And its SPL handling is second to none. You'll also appreciate its resistance to handling noise.
The Sennheiser name is synonymous with wired and wireless microphones, complete wireless systems, and studio-grade headphones. For example, guitarists worldwide know that the e609 and e906 dynamic microphones sound outstanding with pretty much any guitar amplifier, and their ruggedness makes them perfect for live use. The MD 421 dynamic mic is known by studio engineers to be a flexible solution for vocals, drums, amps and bass cabinets, with high SPL handling and excellent transient response. Onstage, artists know that when they're handed an e865, e935, e945 or other Sennheiser vocal microphone, they can expect studio-quality reproduction and excellent resistance to feedback. And in the world of wireless microphone systems, Sennheiser's evolution wireless systems give you the ability to set up many simultaneous wireless channels without interference.
- Easy-to-use handheld wireless system with great sound
- 1-button scanning and synchronization make setup easy
- 835 capsule exhibits a warm, smooth sound, excellent feedback rejection, and superior SPL handling
- Intuitive icon-based indicators for simple operation
- Streamlined design offers a sleek, modern appearance
- Internal diversity receiver antennas for a simplified look
- Use up to 10 systems simultaneously
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:10
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:548-572 MHz
- System: Operating Range:Up to 250 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:50Hz-16kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:130dB SPL
- Microphone: Frequency Response:80Hz-16kHz
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:10 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:10.2" x 1.96"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.54 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Fixed
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio:103dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Power Source:12V DC power supply
- Receiver: Dimensions:7.87" x 5.0" x 1.65"
- Receiver: Weight:1.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:507115