The Sennheiser XS Wireless 2-835 is an easy-to-use all-in-one handheld mic set. Even though it's a breeze to use, a plethora of useful options are available via the XSW 2-835's LCD display. True diversity and 12 compatible channels ensure smooth operation, even under tough live stage conditions. And setup is a snap, thanks to automatic frequency management and remote synchronization. This set includes a handheld transmitter with Sennheiser's popular e835 capsule — famous for its warm, smooth sound, excellent feedback rejection, and superior SPL handling. The receiver's metal housing and the handheld transmitter's sweat-resistant design make the XSW 2-835 a durable, gig-ready wireless system.
XS Wireless 2 systems offer tons of flexibility, but remain easy to operate.
You can use the LCD display on the receiver to manually configure your channel, although automatic frequency management and remote synchronization are still on tap. True diversity operation ensures smooth performance without dropouts. XSW 2 systems are built for the road — receivers are encased in metal and bodypack transmitters and mics are sweat-resistant. And they sound great. When you fire up one of these systems, you can expect pounding bass, crisp treble, and low-noise without acoustic feedback.
The Sennheiser XSW 2-835 is outfitted with an e835 capsule. For a great all-around stage mic, you can't beat the e835. Its cardioid pickup pattern yields superior feedback and off-axis rejection. Its balanced frequency response exhibits a warm, smooth sound. And its SPL handling is second to none. You'll also appreciate its resistance to handling noise.
The Sennheiser name is synonymous with wired and wireless microphones, complete wireless systems, and studio-grade headphones. For example, guitarists worldwide know that the e609 and e906 dynamic microphones sound outstanding with pretty much any guitar amplifier, and their ruggedness makes them perfect for live use. The MD 421 dynamic mic is known by studio engineers to be a flexible solution for vocals, drums, amps and bass cabinets, with high SPL handling and excellent transient response. Onstage, artists know that when they're handed an e865, e935, e945 or other Sennheiser vocal microphone, they can expect studio-quality reproduction and excellent resistance to feedback. And in the world of wireless microphone systems, Sennheiser's evolution wireless systems give you the ability to set up many simultaneous wireless channels without interference.
- Easy-to-use all-in-one handheld wireless set
- Delivers pounding bass, crisp treble, and low-noise without acoustic feedback
- Access a plethora of useful options via a front-panel LCD display
- True diversity and up to 12 compatible channels in a stable UHF band
- Automatic frequency management and remote synchronization make setup easy
- e835 capsule exhibits a smooth sound, excellent feedback rejection, and superior SPL handling
- Durable metal-encased receiver and sweat-resistant handheld transmitter
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:Up to 12 compatible channels
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:548-572 MHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA batteries
- Transmitter: Battery Life:10 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:7.87" x 5" x 1.65"
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions:7.87" x 5.0" x 1.65"
- Receiver: Weight:1.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:507143